Short hair still has needs. Summer heat and humidity brings out frizz. Styling, weather, and hair color damage and dry out hair of any length. And of course, hold is required to sculpt different hairstyles.
Another bonus of short hair is that products last much longer, bringing the cost per use down. In order of price, here are the best products for short hair women to deal with all your hair needs.
To try out new hairstyles for short hair, add texture, volume, and height with a product. These are the best pomades for women with short hair:
- Got2b Playful Texturizing Creme Pomade – For those textured, chunky, or messy styles, this whipped products is shine and hold.
- Sexy Hair Short Sexy Hair Frenzy Texture Pomade – Boosts volume. smells great, and adds texture without too much shine.
- Aveda Light Elements Texturizing Creme – Use just a little product to add shine and reduce frizz and layer on product more hold and texture that won’t weigh hair down.
2. Frizz and Fly Aways
Short hair, especially when it’s fine, can be more prone to frizz and fly aways because less less length equals less weight to keep hair down. For many short hairstyles, this is enough hold. Try one of these best anti-frizz products for short hair:
- John Frieda Frizz-Ease UV & Thermal Protection Serum – Reduces fly aways and prevents sun and styling damage as well.
- Kiehl’s Silk Groom – This lightweight creme conditions hair while keeping hair smooth and sleek.
- Aveda Smooth Infusion – Combat frizz and humidity with a delicious citrus-floral scent. This is a fabulous product for coarse or thick hair that requires styling, wavy to curly locks, and baby fine hair too.
3. Color-Treated, Damaged, or Dry Hair
Even short hair is susceptible to damage from styling, the suns rays, or color treatment. Here are our favorite products to heal damaged hair:
- Nexxus Emergencee Restorative Strength Conditioning Treatment – Repairs hair and prevents future damage, resulting in softer and more manageable hair.
- DHC After Bath Hair Treatment Emulsion – This leave in product couldn’t be easier to use. The lavender and rosemary scented formula revives damaged hair and keeps color bright.
- Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment – This time-tested product is new and improved with a lighter scent and the same magic conditioning power.